Home » , » Kata - kata Mutiara tentang Musik

Kata - kata Mutiara tentang Musik




“Without music, life would be a mistake.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche


“One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.” 

― Bob Marley


“Music expresses that which cannot be put into words and that which cannot remain silent” 

― Victor Hugo


“Those who dance are considered insane by those who cannot hear the music.” 

― George Carlin


“This above all: to thine own self be true, 

And it must follow, as the night the day, 

Thou canst not then be false to any man.” 

― William Shakespeare


“And, in the end

The love you take

is equal to the love you make.” 

― Paul McCartney, The Beatles Illustrated Lyrics



“People haven't always been there for me but music always has.” 

― Taylor Swift


“And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche


“None but ourselves can free our minds.” 

― Bob Marley


“If music be the food of love, play on,

Give me excess of it; that surfeiting,

The appetite may sicken, and so die.” 

― William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night


“If I were not a physicist, I would probably be a musician. I often think in music. I live my daydreams in music. I see my life in terms of music.” 

― Albert Einstein


“Music was my refuge. I could crawl into the space between the notes and curl my back to loneliness.” 

― Maya Angelou


“Without deviation from the norm, progress is not possible.” 

― Frank Zappa


“Life, he realize, was much like a song. In the beginning there is mystery, in the end there is confirmation, but it's in the middle where all the emotion resides to make the whole thing worthwhile.” 

― Nicholas Sparks, The Last Song


“Life is for the living.

Death is for the dead.

Let life be like music. 

And death a note unsaid.” 

― Langston Hughes, The Collected Poems


“Some people have lives; some people have music.” 

― John Green, Will Grayson, Will Grayson


“After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is music.” 

― Aldous Huxley, Music at Night and Other Essays


“Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.” 

― Victor Hugo, Hugo's Works: William Shakespeare


“If I should ever die, God forbid, let this be my epitaph:

THE ONLY PROOF HE NEEDED

FOR THE EXISTENCE OF GOD

WAS MUSIC” 

― Kurt Vonnegut


“People worry about kids playing with guns, and teenagers watching violent videos; we are scared that some sort of culture of violence will take them over. Nobody worries about kids listening to thousands - literally thousands - of songs about broken hearts and rejection and pain and misery and loss.” 

― Nick Hornby, High Fidelity


“We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of dreams.” 

― Arthur O'Shaughnessy, Poems of Arthur O'Shaughnessy


“We should consider every day lost on which we have not danced at least once.” 

― Friedrich Nietzsche


“And I thought about how many people have loved those songs. And how many people got through a lot of bad times because of those songs. And how many people enjoyed good times with those songs. And how much those songs really mean. I think it would be great to have written one of those songs. I bet if I wrote one of them, I would be very proud. I hope the people who wrote those songs are happy. I hope they feel it's enough. I really do because they've made me happy. And I'm only one person.” 

― Stephen Chbosky, The Perks of Being a Wallflower


“It's no good pretending that any relationship has a future if your record collections disagree violently or if your favorite films wouldn't even speak to each other if they met at a party.” 

― Nick Hornby


“Where words leave off, music begins.” 

― Heinrich Heine


“The only truth is music.” 

― Jack Kerouac


“Why do beautiful songs make you sad?' 'Because they aren't true.' 'Never?' 'Nothing is beautiful and true.” 

― Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close


“Everybody has that point in their life where you hit a crossroads and you've had a bunch of bad days and there's different ways you can deal with it and the way I dealt with it was I just turned completely to music.” 

― Taylor Swift


“Ah, music," he said, wiping his eyes. "A magic beyond all we do here!” 

― J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone


“Everything in the universe has a rhythm, everything dances. ” 

― Maya Angelou

*) P.S: Jika anda benar-benar mengalami kendala untuk mendapatkan wanita pujaan anda,
saya sarankan anda bergabung di www.pencinta-wanita.com , silahkan mendaftar menjadi anggota dan pelajari materi-materi yang dikirimkan Ronald Frank lewat email atau baca langsung di member area, untuk sementara pendaftaran anggota gratis. Daftar sekarang juga dan dapatkan bonus senilai Rp10.000.000,- (dibaca sepuluh juta).

0 comments:

Post a Comment